Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tender Mercies

I went to church last night with chemo mouth sores that made it hurt to eat, cough or even talk. I asked God for healing and several different groups of people prayed with me/for me...and I left the awesome 3-hour service with almost no pain and am totally pain free today! Thank you, Jesus!!!

I have felt so covered in prayer throughout this journey, seeing daily the peace and clarity that comes with that…but it’s really cool to see (and literally feel) a specific answer to prayer so miraculously answered.

I thought about taking a picture of my mouth yesterday afternoon...didn't...but would love to be able to show you the sores are gone. Maybe that's my tender mercy to you...no pictures.

I will sing of the tender mercies of the Lord forever!
Young and old will hear of your faithfulness.
Psalm 89:1

No comments:

Post a Comment